Thursday, January 10, 2008

Slow and steady she goes

So far I am down one pound....which is good.

I have been exercising to my "Biggest Loser workout dvd's" for two years now every 2 to 3 days for 30 minutes, so exercising is nothing new. I just need to do more of it. (They actually just came out with two new dvds on Dec 18th, which I need to order today.)

I have been watching my food intake for the past 4 days now and tracking it in my online journal.

Today I am going to step up my workout regime and workout for 30 minutes 6 days a week. After doing that for a couple weeks, I will step it up even further.

According to my online diet/exercise journal.. if I lose 1.5 pounds at least per week, I will reach my goal of losing 60lbs by October 4th. That sounds pretty darn do able.

Hope you had a great week and are looking forward to a fun weekend!

Nicci

No comments: